Peer Critique of Self-portraits
- Portrait of Katherine Mansfield, 1918
- Teaching and Learning Sequence - Teacher Copy
- 'Elizabeth Solomon', 1862
- 'Darby and Joan', Ina Te Papatahi, Ngā Puhi
- Captain James Cook 1776-80
- 'Te Puhi o te tai Haruru', 1984-85
- Student Information Sheet
- 'Rutu', 1951
- Student Peer Assessment
- Assessment Schedule
- Student Task Sheet
- Peer Critique of Self-portraits
- Double Bubble Example - Investigation Task 3
- SCAMPS example - Investigation Task 1
- Double Bubble Example - Investigation Task 2
- A3 Presentation Example - Investigation Task 3
- SCAMPS - Investigation Task 1
- Double Bubble - Investigation Task 2
Landscape references - what landscape references are their in the background of their planned portrait?
Artist model - what elements of their artist model (Rita Angus) have they planned to include? - colour, painting style, pose
Physical Characteristics - does their self-portrait look like them? What needs to be modified to make it more accurate?
Symbolism - what personal, religious and other symbols have they included? Are there other ways they could be included? Could others be included?
Download RTF file (Word 20 KB)