Resources for online learning
- Dancing in a Bubble – Julie Cadzow’s reworked resource.
- Semaphore – a fun unit of work for upper primary levels, but also suitable for years 9 & 10 to do at home.
- Black Grace Footage – great for students to watch and learn from, with introductions by Neil Ieremia.
- NCEA Dance Study Guide – online copies of the ESA for your students
- Brouhaha – a choreographic manual that works well for all senior levels. Contact Cathy Livermore at firstname.lastname@example.org to order copies.
- Coventry Carol sequence – re-edited to the required 3-6 minutes for assessment. A full unit of work is available in the NCEA Level One Dance Study Guide. NZDC request that each teacher pay $11.50 for the resource. They will then send the link to email out to all your students for direct access, with no additional payment necessary.