- Assessment Schedule
- Session 1
- Session 2
- Session 3
- Session 4
- Sessions 5, 6, 7 & 8
- Sessions 9 & 10
- Sessions 11-15
- Introduce David Hockney
- Use data projector to demonstrate a piece of his photographic montages.
- Discuss the detail in each photograph as he has pieced and overlaid each image (Drawing on prior knowledge from the previous sessions on observation and detail).
- Use the photographic terms close up, mid shot and long shot.
- Talk about camera angles, from eye level, high angle and low angle.
- Working co operatively in small groups, use a digital camera to explore the various camera techniques (Explain to the students that these pictures are only their draft and can be deleted at the end of the session).